OUR 2017 Sponsors
click on the below sponsor logo to take you to their website and check them out
Royal Blue $500-$2000
King's Court <$500
We can't do it without you
We are a community based festival- we rely on funders, sponsors and supporters, as well as an array of volunteers, to build the Snow Castle each year and deliver innovative and entertaining festival events. It is our hope that the Snowking Winter Festival can continue for years to come and in order to do that, we need the support of our community.
Our sponsors are our backbone – without the donations, in-kind support and individual contributions of time andresources, we couldn’t do what we do. Every gesture counts, and we really value every gesture of support.
As a sponsor, you are part of the coolest event in Yellowknife, and you and your business are recognized as a key partner - at the site, on our website and in all the promotion we do. With over 12,000 visitors annually, your name and logo get loads of recognition from theNWT residents, families, tourists, concert-goers, and all the cool cats who come to the festival to celebrate the best of winter. In addition to the recognition, we aim to provide an array of perks to our sponsors that really make you a part of things at the Castle – from event passes, to swag to VIP access, we like to show our love for our sponsors and supporters.
If you would like to join our family of supporters and take an active part in supporting this year’s festival, please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you. Thanks to all our wonderful sponsors for your generous support.
If you’d like to participate as a supporting Partner or Sponsor for the Festival, you can in the following ways:
1) One-time donation to the Snowking Winter Festival - check out the categories of sponsorship below/on our website
2) Donate goods and in-kind services
3) Become a Special Sponsor of the Snowking’s 3rd International Snow Carving Competition (First week of March)
4) Become a Corporate Sponsor of your preferred Snowking scheduled event. Event program will be finalized end of January and can be found at the following link: www.snowking.ca
5) Provide your guests and clients with Day or season passes to the SnowCastle to show them how much you care.
*please contact email@example.com